Saturday, November 9, 2013

Writing with paint!

So I'm sure you have those kids that either hate to write or their writing is just horrible. Try vamping up your writing by taking a day off. Well, that's what I say to the kids. I tell them that today instead of writing letters or numbers, we are going to paint. They get so excited that they forget that they are still actually writing and practicing.

What you need:
Q-tips (1 per kid)
Paint ( Any color)
Number paper ( Whatever numbers or letters you are working on)



In this lesson my students were practicing their numbers. My lower kids were working on numbers 0-20 and my higher kids were working on numbers from 21-50. I just found some worksheets online that fit whatever lesson I was trying to teach that day.


DONT FORGET: Have them paint their name because they all look alike and don't do both sides or you will have a paint mess all over!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment