Monday, November 12, 2012

Bulletin Boards Oh My!

I thought since these are crazy months I would just put up some of my past bulletin boards. I really have gotten into bulletin boards this year because of changing grade levels. It's actually nice because you need fresh ideas and bad because you need fresh ideas. Catch 22!

Look Who's Been Spotted in Kindergarten
I was going to put the kids names on the spots but it looked to cute.
Pinterest gave me this idea...so cute.

All Aboard for Learning. Each life boat had the students names on it.
My classroom teacher next door did this cute one. She used
her cricut for the boats and anchors.

Colorful helpers. Another pinterest idea. I used 2 cardboard
boxes to make the base. Covered it in yellow. Added
the green, the black, and the letters. I used dollar store
crayon cutouts.

College Begins with Kindergarten. My favorite so far. 

We had parents come in and help with this one. I just found some clip art eyes and lips they
choose from. They painted the paper plates and some yarn and they turned out great.
 Click here for the template for the cap.

Please don't eat me. I kept the flowers up from my last bulletin up
because they were so cute. Sorry about the angle but across the hall is one big wall.

I painted each of the kids hands. Saw this on pinterest. I let them draw the eyes, beak, legs,  and wattle. Had to
look up wattle since I was clueless about the red thing under the turkey was called.

We are off to Arica. When we did an Africa study I tracked our progress on the bulletin board.
Every time we learned about a new place I drew a line. to that destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment