Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Number Identification freebie

In honor of this being my first week of blogging I am giving this smartboard out to everyone for free for 2 weeks before I post it on TPT. I love to share...that's what teachers do best.

I have been looking around a while for just a plain old smartboard that students have to say the number, write the number, or find the number. Instead I made one up. It's nothing too fancy but does the trick and is colorful.

Once the students click the monkey, a number appears.

This has sound so the students have to write what they hear. It cracks me up that the female voice is British.

Students either hit the dice or spinner and find the number. Numbers will disappear!
Anyway, these are 3 of the 5 pages. Click Here for the freebie. If you are having trouble with the download let me know since this is my first google documents. Remember you must have Notebook in order for this to work. If more people are interested I can try to make it into a powerpoint.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to check this out at school. It looks great! =)

    I am a new follower to your blog. I would love for you to visit me when you get the chance. I have some *freebies* you might be able to use. Check out the Pete the Cat letter, word, or sentence sort. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete