Thursday, October 11, 2012

Halloween Smartboard

It's Halloween time which means it's a great excuse to get creative with that SmartBoard. This has 16 slides of sorting halloween shapes, counting, and of course my favorite pumpkins. Nothing is better than a Jack O'Lantern with an amazing face. 





Check out  http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Shapes-Numbers-and-Fun-Smartboard-October-Math#
if you are interested.

I'm just excited to get back to creating smartboards again since I've taken a break for a few months. The only problem is like some of you know....you just can't stop creating things.

3 comments:

  1. I love creating activities for my Smartboard too! I need to figure out how to post them on my blog. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if you have a Mac or not but if you do it's really easy. To take a picture of your page to show on your blog you hit shift + command + 4. Then make a box around the page you want to take a picture of.
      To post your actual smartboard project I used https://drive.google.com.

      Delete
  2. I don't have a Mac but I am sure it cannot be too different than what I do to post images of my activities I upload to Google Docs. It is just one of those things I need to make the time for...I have TONS of Smartboard lessons I can share but not enough time in the day.

    Hop over when you get the chance. I would love to have you has a follower. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete