Thursday, August 25, 2016

What to do when your student's think the classroom bathroom is old?



So your kids's think that your classroom bathroom is creepy? You try to explain that our school is older and their are marks on the walls from other students but your one student refuses to go in there. Well, that's what happened to me this year. I have one student that has some behavior issues, ODD (Oppositional Defiance Disorder), and literally will yell that the bathroom is creepy and refuse to go. We tried other bathrooms in the school but the fan was too loud or there was something else that was wrong.

I decided to fix it. She loves My Little Ponies so I got these super cute wall stickers. Then of course I had to buy some non-girl stickers the boys won't refuse to go int there.

Rainbow Fox Forest Animals and Owls wall stickers Playing On Colorful Tree Removable Wall Stickers Home Decor stickers For Children's Room Nursery
Here are the acceptable "boy stickers'


The animal wall stickers can be found here!    The My Little Pony can be bought here!

Here are the My Little Pony Stickers
Just a little decoration
You can tell the last teacher tried too with the faded butterflies!


No comments:

Post a Comment