Monday, August 22, 2016

Emojis Table Points and Sight word Table Names!


Emojis are the cutest things ever!

So for my 3 out of 180 new things I want to do in my classroom, I decided to change out just tally marks for emoji table points. I love it so much and my students are so much more engaged. Sometimes I let them pick out their own emoji and they surprisingly don't take too long to do that. 


Emoji Classroom Management - Whole Group, Small Group or I

Click here to get the cute Emoji Management Upper Elementary Adventures on TPT

Blank ones rock!
So flipping cute!

I chose the blank ones so I can put my own sight word table names on every month and added the Velcro to make my life a lot easier. I change my sight words every week. Each week every table gets a new sight word.


I use sight words as table names each week. I hang them over the tables each week for more recognition. Each page is one sight word that I print front to back. By the end of the year, even my lowest kids know most of the sight words because they see and hear them on a regular basis.
Sight word Table Names
Click here for sight word table names!

Included:
-118 sight words. It's a combination of Dolch, Frys, and most kindergarten textbook sight words.
-written numbers 0-20 (2 per number). One just has the word and the other has the word plus a cute number.
-10 color words (2 per number). One just has the word and the other has the word and 3 pictures.

Enjoy!

Spanish Table Names coming soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment