Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Best Laminator EVER!!





So apparently when you get super excited about someone getting a laminator and you might have complained a lot about your new lamination policies at your school...your family gifts you a laminator. BEST GIFT EVER or a least for a teacher. Let me just tell you that I have put it to good use. First up, making schedule cards. I print them out every year and every year they get ruined. All the information is at the bottom of this post!

Purple Cows Hot and Cold Laminator, Includes 100 3 mil Hot Pockets, Assorted Sizes (3016c)
Purple cows Laminator..buy here




AmazonBasics Thermal Laminating Pouches - 8.9-Inch x 11.4-Inch, Pack of 100
Amazon lamination sheets...buy here

I love that my laminator is called Purple Cows...clearly made for an elementary teacher because it cracks me up every time. Now when I went laminator crazy, I used all the laminator sheets up. Instead of buying from the purple cows brand,  I bought the generic version from Amazon and it worked just fine based on price. If you can afford it I would buy from Purple Cows because they were very solid and heavy duty.







Schedule cards made by Carla Carroll..get them here




So easy to use
Schedule Cards {The First Grade Parade}
The Free schedule cards



Portable...awesome





















No comments:

Post a Comment